Government of Karnataka with a vision to provide integrated services to the citizens deploying the tools of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) launched "Bangalore One" through the directorate of Electronic Delivery of Citizen Services, under e-Governance Department, in April 2005.
Bangalore One is one of the flag ship projects of Government of Karnataka and has been one of the best projects in India, in delivering citizen services.
A replica of Bangalore One is Karnataka One project and was launched in 9 cities of Karnataka with 39 centers.
To serve the citizen, Karnataka One Project is expanding to 30 districts including 10 Corporations -10 cities, 57 City Municipal Councils, and 112 Town Municipal councils.
While considering the expansion, we invite eligible franchisee from all across Karnataka with the following Terms & Conditions:
- 200 sq. ft space (Premises can be owned/Rental)
- Furniture and interior (As defined by the Franchiser)
- Desktop – 1, Printers – 2 (Laser Jet + Dot Matrix Printer) and UPS
- Wired / Wireless Connectivity (as per availability)
- OS and other software
- Minimum qualification shall be graduate in any discipline with computer knowledge.
- Having one year of experience in customer services
- Investment capacity of Rs 2 to 3 lakhs
- Franchisee has to submit the police verification certificate
- Premises should be in centralized location and accessible to the public
- Agreement period will be for 1 year from the date of registration
Classification of cities into differnt categories based on the distance from the proposed franchisee center
||Proposed franchisee center shall not be within the radius of existing B1/K1 center
|| Cities covered under each category
||Kolar,Belgaum,Bidar,Bellary,Yadgir,Chitradurga, Koppal , Hubli-Dharward, Shimoga, Chikkamagaluru, Raichur, Mangalore, chamarajnagara, Chikkaballpur & Vijayapura.
||Gadag-Betageri,Karwar, Haveri, Bagalkot, Madikeri & Udupi
Franchisee Registration Application fee is Rs. 100/.
Registration fee of a Franchisee per counter is Rs. 25,000/-(Non-Refundable) and (Rs 2 Lakh Security Deposit Refundable).
The service shall be of pre-paid mode.
- Minimum Top up of the Franchise is Rs 25000/- or Multiple of Rs 25000/-.
Minimum Transactions of the Franchise per month is 5000.
If the Franchise desires to have any additional counters, per counter Franchisee has to pay Rs 5000/- . Separate log in will be issued for additional counters.
The revenue sharing will be 70:30 (Franchisee: Franchiser) Service Tax will be extra, as applicable.
Service charges will be credited to franchisee account after the completion of the month after reconciliation of transactions.
The Infrastructure which includes Furniture, Hardware, Premises Rent, Internet, Electricity, Manpower and any other maintenance charges should be borne by the Franchisee.
Franchiser will provide access to the data center for providing the citizen services.
Franchiser will provide the preprinted Receipt on cost to cost basis.
Franchiser will provide the support for Reconciliation.