Government of Karnataka with a vision to provide integrated services to the citizens deploying the tools of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) launched "Bangalore One" through the directorate of Electronic Delivery of Citizen Services, under e-Governance Department, in April 2005.
Bangalore One is one of the flag ship projects of Government of Karnataka and has been one of the best projects in India, in delivering citizen services.
Directorate of EDCS, DPAR(e-Governance), Government of Karnataka, has set up Karnataka One centers for delivering services of various Government Departments and Private Companies under one roof in a citizen friendly manner.
Directorate of EDCS through CMS Computers Ltd (Operations Partner of Karnataka One) proposes to set up Karnataka One centers in 51 Cities of Karnataka (10 City Corporations and 41 City Municipal Councils) on franchisee model.
It may be noted that applications are invited for setting up of Karnataka One centers only at 51 cities.The Proposed Franchisee shall operate within the limits of city Corporations/ City Municipal Councils.
Requirement of Non-IT Infrastructure for setting up of center
- Bangalore One/ Karnataka One center’s set up on franchisee should have an exclusive partition with an exclusive entry.
- center with one Counter should be at least 150 Sq. ft. and 4 chairs should be available for Customers to sit.
- center with two Counters should be at least 200 Sq. ft. and 5 chairs should be available for Customers to sit.
- center with three Counters should be at least 300 Sq. ft. and 6 chairs should be available for Customers to sit.
- Branding should be as per the branding standards of Bangalore One/ Karnataka One (Name board/Monogram of Karnataka One)
- Franchisee should keep their premises neat and clean.
- The room should have tile/granite flooring, RCC roof and brick cement / stone cement walls without any water leakages from any side.
- The room should have good ventilation and light with good space outside for parking, display boards, etc.
- Furniture’s shall be as per the specifications of Karnataka One (Counter Table/ Operator chair/ Printer Table/ customer waiting chair)
- Franchisee should be equipped with CCTV Surveillance .
Requirement of IT Infrastructure for setting up of center
- Desktop /Laptop
- Multi-Function Printer(Print/Scan)
- Colour Printer for Ration card printing
- Bio Metric scanner (Finger Print Scanner)
- Dot Matrix Printer (for printing receipts)
- Bar Code Scanner
- Web Camera
- Should be provided with internet connectivity from two different Internet Service Provider(ISP’s) so as to ensure that services are not affected due to connectivity issues.
- Minimum qualification shall be graduate in any discipline with computer knowledge.
- Having one year of experience in customer services
- Investment capacity of Rs 2 to 3 lakhs
- Franchisee has to submit the police verification certificate
- Premises should be in centralized location and accessible to the public
- Agreement period will be for 1 year from the date of registration
Classification of cities into differnt categories based on the distance from the proposed franchisee center
|Proposed franchisee center shall not be within the radius of existing B1/K1 center
|| Cities covered under each category
Belgaum,Bidar,Bellary,Yadgir,Chitradurga, Koppal, Hubli-Dharward, Shimoga, Chikkamagaluru, Raichur,
Mangalore, chamarajnagara, Chikkaballpur,Vijayapura, Gadag,Karwar, Haveri, Bagalkot, Madikeri & Udupi
I agree to pay an amount of Rs.100/- towards fee for application for franchisee and I understand that it is not refundable
I agree to pay an amount of Rs.25000/- as registration fee for obtaining franchisee license and I understand that it is that it is not refundable.
I agree to pay an amount of Rs.1,00,000/- as towards security Deposit and I understand that it is that it is refundable.
I understand that the Franchisee center of Karnataka One operates on pre-paid model and minimum amount of initial deposit shall be Rs.25000/- and subsequent amount towards top up shall be in multiples of Rs.25000/-
I also understand that for adding additional counter under the same franchisee center, an additional fee of Rs.5000/- per counter needs to be paid which is non-refundable.
The revenue sharing will be 70:30% per transactions on the service charges.