Unique identification project was initially conceived by the Planning Commission as an initiative that would provide identification for each resident across the country and would be used primarily as the basis for efficient delivery of welfare services. It would also act as a tool for effective monitoring of various programs and schemes of the Government.
Service Offered by UIDAI through KarnatakaOne.
Enrollment of UID process is conducting area wise in stipulated schedules. Citizens who have enrolled will be issued Enrollment letter as an acknowledgement. If citizen wishes to submit or update UID information for any bank accounts or as a supporting document before receiving UID Card, Citizen can visit UIDAI Site or KarnatakaOne.
- Citizen has to furnish Enrollment Number which will be available in the Enrollment letter.
- Operator captures Enrollment Number and Date and Time at Department Portal.
- Operator generates Aadhar Letter which comprises the Citizen information along with authorized digital signature.
- Print out of Aadhar Letter will be issued to the citizen.
- Operator has to conduct transaction at B1 Application by capturing provided Enrollment Number.
- B1 Application generates B1 Receipt which will be issued as an acknowledgement.
- KarnatakaOne charges Rs. 15/- per transaction. Pay mode will be only Cash.
Generate e-Aadhar Service Avail in below Centres
- BWN Basaveshwara nagar LIC Main
- HBR Layout
- Jaya Nagar
- JP Nagar
- Gandhi Nagar
- Giri Nagar
- Jaladarshini Mini
- MS Building
- Mini Yelahanka
- NGB Nagarbhavi
- Rajajinagar 4th Block(Main)
- Rajarajeshwari Nagar
- Tannery Road