This service is to facilitate an opportunity to citizens of Karnataka to register a slot through KarnatakaOne. Citizens for those who cannot have internet facility can visit our KarnatakaOne Centers to register a slot at the Regional Passport Office. Our Operator can login to department portal, furnishes the candidate information and generates an Acknowledgement Form, which comprising Application Reference Number (ARN).
Service Available At KarnatakaOne:
Generate Application Reference Number:
General information of Candidate will be captured at KarnatakaOne Application to commit a transaction such as Candidate Name, Application Reference Number and Category. Nominal charges will be charged as a service charge for a transaction at KarnatakaOne.
- Applications in respect of senior citizens (60 Years and above)
- Applications in respect of Differently Abled Citizens.
- Applications in respect of infants below 3 years of age whose parents hold valid passports, with one of the parent's passport containing spouse name.
- Applications for issue of Police Clearance Certificate.
- 'On Hold' Files.
- Applicants who were refused token due to lack of necessary documents can revisit the respective PSKs within next 3 working days (T+3), subject to their Appointment sheet is duly endorsed by the respective 'Heads of PSK' during their earlier visit to PSK on the appointed date and time.
- Central Government employees and their dependent minor childrens.