Bangalore Water Supply and Sewerage Board (BWSSB) services available at B1 centers are Viewing and Payment of monthly bills. The citizen could avail the service of Viewing and payment of monthly bills also through the KarnatakaOne Portal.
Now recently new service integrated with KarnatakaOne is New Water Connection Challan Payment.
BWSSB Services available with KarnatakaOne Centres
Viewing and Payment of Monthly Bills
- Citizen has to furnish monthly Water Bill to pay through KarnatakaOne Centers.
- Bill Information like RR Number, Bill Number, Sub-Division, Bill Amount are mandatory to commit a transaction through KarnatakaOne.
- Pay Modes available are Cash, Cheque, DD and Credit Card.
- Multiple bill payments can be done through a single Cheque or DD.
- DD/Cheque should be taken in favour of KarnatakaOne and it must be taken from any of the RBI(Reserve Bank of India) recognized banks.
Collection of Challan Payment
- Citizen has to furnish Challan (Issued by BWSSB for New Water Connection, New Meter etc) to pay through KarnatakaOne.
- Challan Number and Challan Amount from the Challan are mandatory information.
- Pay Modes available are Cash, DD and Credit Card.
- DD should be taken in favour of KarnatakaOne and it must belong to RBI recognized banks
BWSSB - Application for New Water Connection (SAKALA)
BWSSB is integrating Application for New Water Connection with KarnatakaOne. It is Web Service Integration Model. Citizen can visit BWSSB Portal to submit required supporting documents. Department will verify the documents and a BWSSB Reference Number will be generated.
Citizen can pay BWSSB Fees through B1 Centers.
- Citizen has to furnish the BWSSB Reference Number to retrieve Consumer Details from the BWSSB Department along with Fees.
- B1 Operator collects demanded fees against BWSSB Reference Number and commit the transaction.
- On successful transaction, GSC Number will be provided through B1 Receipt.
BWSSB Payment of Water Bills
- Citizen can pay monthly water bill payments through KarnatakaOne portal (www.karnatakaone.gov.in).
- Payments will be handled in a highly secured manner.
- Pay Mode available are Net Banking and Debit/Credit Cards. We accept VISA and MASTER CARDS and AMEX CARDS.
- A Receipt will be generated for each successful transaction specifying the unique B1 Transaction ID along with bill details.
Visit www.bwssb.org for more details.