You can avail this service to pay HESCOM Bill
- Select Subdivision from dropdown list. This field is mandatory to fill. (The user
has to know this information in order to do a successful Bill payment)
- Enter the Connection ID in the Connection ID field. The Connection ID should be
entered cautiously. If Data is not is not retrieved then verify Connection ID and
selected Sub-division. This field is mandatory to fill. (The user has to know this
information in order to do a successful Bill payment)
- On successful search functionality, Consumer Name, RR Number and LF Number will
be retrieved from the local database.
- Enter Bill Number, Current Demand and Amount Being paid fields. No partial payment
is allowed. Current Demand and Amount Being Paid should be equal.
- Select Pay mode and select Card Type i.e. Master or Visa Card
- Click Submit Button. Application will navigate to the Payment Gateway.
- Select Card Type in the Axis Bank Payment Gateway
- Enter the Card Number from the Card. That should be four digits in the each column.
- Enter the Expiry Date from the Card. In first column month, then in the next column
- Enter the Security code i.e. the 3 digits after the card number on the signature
panel of your card.
- Click "Pay" button, you will be getting a Receipt for the transaction
committed.After committing the transaction, do not refresh or cancel at this juncture.
On successful submission, application navigates to Receipt Page.
- On the Receipt page Click on “Print” button to take the print out of the above receipt.